Leading Global Provider of
Cloud Computing Consulting Services!
Experts in Cloud Computing, Cloud Storage, Cloud Servers, VDI, Virtualization, SaaS, Security, Disaster Recovery Planning, Amazon Web Services AWS, Remote Access, Storage/Server Consolidation, Hosting, IT design, deploy and manage, Citrix, VMware, and Green Computing!
- Cloud Computing Proof of Concepts, Pilots, Assessments, Recommendations
- Design/Architect, planning/project management, and deployment services
- Cloud Storage Services, Cloud Server Services, IT Cloud and NOC Management Services
- Cloud Security Services, Cloud Disaster Recovery Services, Amazon Web Services AWS
- Citrix Metaframe 4.0/4.5, and XenApp 5.0/6.0/6.5/7.5 Services
- Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, XenApp, AppDNA, Citrix Receiver, XenClient, VDI
- Citrix XenMobile, ShareFile, NetScaler, CloudPlatform, CloudBridge, ByteMobile, GoToMeeting
- VMware Datacenter - vCenter, vCloud, ESXi, VMware Server, Orchestrator
- VMware Desktop - Fusion, Horizon, Workstation, ThinApp, View, Pivotal, vFabric
- vCloud Suite - vSphere Operations and Data Protection, NSX, Site Recovery, Virtual SAN
- Block Hours in 3, 10, 20, 50 hour blocks - No support contract required
- Onsite Training and Workshops
Cloud Computing or what was called Virtualization in the past, is a means of maximizing the utilization of expensive computing resources by grouping multiple resource requests in a secure structured way. With the improvements in communications technologies such as wireless broadband, we now have adequate access to bandwidth almost anywhere we would like to work. Because our work habits are no longer limited to the walls of the office environment, the value (and high cost) of having the computing resources close to the user is no longer a successful argument. Cloud Computing provides a means to host your computing resources in a shared computing facility with or without managed services so that you have better reliability and performance, while reducing your IT costs and continue having secure access to your data anywhere/anytime.
Server Virtualization technology improves the scalability, portability, and availability of application servers. Application Virtualization (Server-based Computing) gives customers greater management of applications deployed through centralized servers, providing better control, manageability, and cost-effectiveness.
There are three major forms of Cloud Computing or Virtualization:
- Hardware Virtualization
- Application Virtualization
- Storage Virtualization
There is a complex matrix of technologies and options available in today's technical world, Cloud Computing helps you remove technology limitations in your ability to provide creative work environments for you and your staff. Don't Be Pushed by Your Problems; Be Led by Your Dreams!
PowerIron Technologies is a leader in this space and is skilled in understanding your business and how you wish to operate. Based on those requirements we create a solution that works for you. It is far too common to find a business limited by its technological capability or a business that has to modify its operational processes to match the technology which can be utilized.
Our 1st step is always to understand your business and its operational process, and then to create a solution that supports or enhances those operational processes. To this goal, we put together a team of business analysis, project management and technical staff that start every project with an operational review/requirements gathering phase. We have to understand your business and the way you do business 1st, before we can be a value-added partner to you and your business.
PowerIron Technologies consultants have the Cloud Computing or Virtualization Certifications and experience to assess your systems, applications, and storage needs. They then employ proven solutions to successfully deploy the Cloud Computing or Virtualization technologies, exactly right for your business.
- Review/Recommendation for Cloud Computing Server Virtualization
- Review/Recommendation for Cloud Computing Storage Services
- Review/Recommendation for Cloud Computing Security Services
- Review/Recommendation for Cloud Computing Application Virtualization
- Review/Recommendation for Cloud Computing VDI - Desktop Virtualization
- Review/Recommendation for Compliancy of Virtualization Environments
- Cloud Computing Remote Management and Hosting
- Upgrades and Changes